The Coronavirus pandemic has led almost people around the world to stay at home to prevent the spread of the virus. However, humans aren’t the only ones whose daily lives have been affected by the coronavirus outbreak. Our pets, especially feline friends, have to struggle to cope with the changes in their daily routines, too. Some cats, however, managed to find the best ways to make their time quarantined better and brighter, even if they are not allowed to go outside.
Sometimes, you just need to learn how to make the best out of any situation. Learn from the best “quarantined” cats below. We are sure that these cats are doing their best during self-quarantine. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. This pandemic is making anyone too paranoid.
2. Social distancing
3. Humans aren’t the only ones looking for comfort these days.
4. Just lonely
5. Working from home
6. A different kind of cat
7. This cat is probably unaware of the shortage of toilet paper rolls these days.
8. Cats are weird which makes them quite entertaining.
9. On a conference call
10. This cat is guarding human’s boots to make sure he doesn’t get left behind.
11. Cats have been social distancing even before people were asked to.
12. On leaving the house
13. Cats self quarantine like it’s a way of life.
14. Teaching the cat to wash his paws
15. Self isolation booth