If you’ve ever owned a pet, you know that sometimes it’s difficult to tell who is the boss in your family: you or your pet? In fact, you can make up rules in your house, but it doesn’t mean your pets will follow them. They even show you that they are tired of being good boys or girls, they make you follow their rules and do everything they want. But no matter how naughty and bad they are, we can’t resist their charm and are ready to forgive them because these cute pets don’t deserve to be punished.
Here are 24 cats and dogs who think they’re the damn queens and kings of our home. Scroll down to see for yourself! We are sure that you will find some relatable stories and photos in our article.
1. “They were both sleeping 3 minutes ago…”
2. “Bought roses for my mom and this cat started EATING them the minute I put them in a vase!”
3. “She broke the pose by trying to catch a falling leaf.”
4. Even if you have 2 sinks in your house, you can’t be sure either one will be available.
5. “Walked into the kitchen and found this.”
6. “The cats knocked over every single one of my makeup brushes this morning…into their freshly used litter box.”
7. “My dog has his own bed, yet he dragged my jacket down from a chair and curled up in it.”
8. “Poor pup tried to ask nicely. Too bad the cat’s the boss.”
9. “He broke the zipper on the wardrobe bag to get his hair on my boyfriend’s tux the day before the wedding.”
10. “My dog plays ghost every time I change the sheets.”
11. “I brought my office plant home so it wouldn’t die from neglect in an empty office. Now it’s a delicious snack.”
12. “What’s your problem, bro?”
13. “This cat only cares about how he feels.”
14. To prevent your cat from jumping on counters, make it an unpleasant place. Cover it with aluminum foil. My cat proved that this trick doesn’t work.
15. “He knows he’s not allowed on the kitchen counter, but he’s technically on the washing machine. Judging by his expression, he knows he’s found the loophole.”