Can you feel Halloween in the air? Well, it’s coming soon, so we are getting ready for the most wonderful day of the year right now. However, we are not the only ones who are thrilled to participate in this spooky festival. Our pets, specially cats, are also preparing for it. In fact, our feline friends completely fit the creepy haunted atmosphere of Halloween as they have long been associated with Halloween.
We love cats who are ready to get in the Halloween spirit, so we collected some pics of them to share with you. We hopes that these cats will inspire you and your pets to plan for Halloween celebration! Enjoy the start of the holiday season!
1. Trick or…..cat?
3. Purrcival’s very busy decorating the house 🎃
4. Bubble Girl 💕
5. “Got this haunted house for my birthday! Anyone want to use the bottom floor?”
6. A magic hat
7. What a crew 😻
8. She was chasing a random fly and got her tongue stuck out, snapped a quick picture and this was the result.
9. “No, yeah… that’s super helpful, thank you.”
10. “Bro look at this gourd I found”
11. “Double, double toil and trouble. Fire burn and cauldron bubble.”
12. “I’m just sitting in the trick or treat bowl pondering what trick I’ll do to Mom!!!”
13. Not sarcasm, that’s a cute little smile.
14. Black cats are the best!
15. Hey pumpkin! 🎃👻
16. “Here I am with my spooky black cat pumpkin furriend. Isn’t he cool?”
17. “One of my four black cats is ready for spooky season.”
18. “Don’t touch my pumpkin, human. Get your own!”
19. “Oh just Stella in a pumpkin 🎃 haha.”
20. Ghost in a box
Do your pets love Halloween? Share the pictures of them in the Halloween mood with us in the comments below! Be sure to share this post with your friends and family members.