Some studies have shown that pets come with some powerful mental and physical health benefits. Being around pets can help people boost their mood and cope with depression without medication. The love that pets share with us are so strong and special that it can reduce stress, anxiety, depression, and loneliness. Moreover, pets can encourage people to do more exercise, and even improve your cardiovascular health.
After all, our furry friends provide valuable companionship for us and add real joy to our lives. They are awesome creatures who can help us forget our problems and worries. If you are having a bad day, just take a look at these pictures of cute and cuddly animals below. These pics should be enough to improve your mood and make you feel better. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. “My wife getting a hug from a baby squirrel that she’s taking care of.”
2. “Clementine, reminding everyone that all animals love, and love to be loved!”
3. “My niece only asked for a few things for Christmas. One of them was peppermints for the neglected horse who lives across the street.”
4. “I took the new pup to the nursing home next door. They instantly became best friends.”
5. “This is Aretha, a rescue cow. She groomed my legs with her tongue then fell asleep. She’s a good girl.”
6. “He hugs me like this every time I come home from college, his face says it all.”
7. Camels can be gentle too.
8. “My friend recently got 2 kittens. She sent a photo of them hugging each other while sleeping. This made my day.”
9. “There, there Pumps. Everything is going to be okay.”
10. “When you and your bestie take a selfie:”
11. “My new adopted kitten fell asleep hugging my hand.”
12. Fluffy pets also love to have fluffy friends.
13. We wouldn’t be able to resist this beauty either!
14. “My niece’s miniature donkey Boopy”
15. If you’re tiny, that doesn’t mean there’s any less love in you!
16. “Meg and Amy head rubbing, reinforcing their lifelong bonds.”
17. With such big lips, you’re guaranteed to be a good kisser!
18. “He likes to munch.”
Do you believe that pets or emotional support animals can improve our mental or physical health? If you have similar photos of you and your pets, please share them with us in the comments!