Nothing compares to owning a pet. Whether it be a cat or a dog, a pig, a fox or a mouse, pets bring happiness and unconditional love to their humans. For this reason, we adore our pets and consider them as members of family. But no matter how good and great they are, they sometimes make us nerves with their sassy stunts and their audacity. Although we may be mad at them, we still love them and forgive them instantly. And of course, we didn’t forget to take some pictures and capture their misbehavior.
If you love pets and want to see their stunts, scroll down to check for yourself! These pics are guaranteed to put a smile on your face and even make your day better.
1. “My boyfriend managed to capture the exact moment when his cat went crazy.”
2. “Siouxsie at 2 a.m.”
3. “Use a squirt bottle when your cat misbehaves,” — they said. Yeah, that doesn’t really work.”
4. “Let’s quickly wrap it up and go home.”
5. Every selfie-hater has something in common with this cat.
6. “Good morning to you…”
7. “Murphy destroys lamps. And then he sits in them.”
8. “Your selfie will look better without these glasses.”
9. “I asked Rufio for a shake. Look how sassy he got instead.”
10. “A photo of a sister and a brother, try to guess who is who!”
11. “I was trying to take a photo of the cake I just baked. But someone snuck up on me…”
12. “My cat waits for me to get out of the shower every day, so she can try to lick the water off me before I can dry off.”
13. “My dog got way too jealous when I was cuddling with my cat. He walked over, nudged him off me, and then just laid on top of him.”
14. The hedgehog’s bite
15. “I heard you were looking for a dog sitter.”
16. “My dogs act exactly like my kids in the back seat of the car.”
17. “My cat plays hide-and-seek with me.”
18. “Munch clawed my back in order to lie down on it. Yet, she has the guts to judge me for not being as flat as a table.”
19. “My ‘emotional support animal’ reacts to me crying.”
20. A cat who will never ruin your photo
Do you have pets? What kinds of stunts have your pets pulled on you?If you have never had a pet, this article may help you see how truly great pets are and convince you to add one into your family.