When you love someone, you want to let them know it. There are many ways to show love to others, but we are sure that you have your own ways to express your love. Just like us, pets know what love is and always want to show their unconditional love to their beloved humans. Although our pet friends can’t speak, they found their special and unique ways to let us know how they love and need us. They fall asleep snuggling in our arms, give us sweet cuddles and kisses, and comfort us whenever we feel down or are in bad moods.
Here are 17 sweet photos of pets showing their love and affection to their owners. Scroll down to see! We are sure that these photos will melt your heart!
1. “My wife is 3 weeks away from her due date and our cats love snuggling her belly.”
2. “Our other cat is snugging my wife’s pregnant belly. He had been rubbing his face on her belly all evening.”
3. “This is how my wife and our cat sleep every night…”
4. “This is what my brother’s dog did when I was going home.”
5. “This is how my cat sleeps on me. I found her 2 weeks ago.”
6. “I just picked up my dog after he had a sleepover at a friend’s house. I think he missed me.”
7. “Me and my baby boy on the first night we ever met, and now 12 years later. I haven’t missed a single night snuggling to sleep with him while at home.”
8. “So I got one of those Oodie things and, apparently, my dog assumes this is how we wear it.”
9. “I wasn’t petting him, so he’s hugging my arm.”
10. “The way my puppy looks at me as soon as I wake up makes my heart melt.”
11. “We adopted this cute boy and for the past couple weeks he has been SUPER shy. Today, for the first time, he plopped in my lap and did this.”
12. “Whenever I read something in the couch, I forfeit the ownership of my right arm.”
13. “I love when my foster kittens finally feel safe enough to fall asleep in my arms.”
14. “This is what I wake up to every morning.”
15. “My parent’s cat, Ted, is having a cuddly sleep on my Dad.”
16. “This is Spark. Every time I lay on my back, he sits on my chest.”
17. “Find somebody who looks at you the way my dog looks at me.”
Do you have a pet? How do they show you that they love you? Please share their pics with us in the comments below! Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family members!