Just like us, cats are social creatures and they love contact with others, so it is not surprising that they love to attract our attention. Our furry friends demand our love and attention whenever they want and don’t care what we are doing. They will roll on our keyboards as we try to type, yell in our ears if we try to talk on the phone, and will put their paws or butts on our faces if we ignore them. Our feline friends, in short, are actually pretty smart and creative when trying to attract attention.
Although cats can bother us sometimes, we never get tired of them or hate them. No matter what happened, we still love them and forgive them for their mistakes. If you don’t believe that cats love to get attention, scroll down to check for yourself! It’s pretty obvious that our pets enjoy every moment of our attention.
1. “This is Watson, he does this every time I open a book.”
2. PlayStation police failing to stop the activity
3. The cat that really wants to help
4. It’s 5:15 AM… “Get up human”
5. “My cat learned that the alarm sound means I wake up, and she snuggles on my chest right after. I’ve been setting my alarm 30 minutes early every day to give her more happy time.”
6. “Stop working immediately, I am in desperate need of attention.”
7. “I wake up to this most of the time.”
8. “My cat always wants attention. A baby sling is the perfect needy cat solution.”
9. “My cat has a habit of throwing herself on the floor or flopping on the floor and trying to be cute when she wants attention.”
10. “Stop working and fill my bowl with tuna, hooman!”
11. “PLAY! NOW!”
12. “My cat adores my husband. This video shows his everyday ritual. He won’t let my husband work.”
13. “My keyboard is right under them.”
14. Modern problems require modern solutions.
15. “Stop working, Helen. It’s the weekend and I won’t allow it. Now feed me please and thank you.”
16. “Cat (chewing on a plastic container): I wanna play!
Cat (chewing on a candle after I’ve chased her away from the plastic): I wanna PLAY!
Cat (chewing on my new microphone): I WANNA PLAY!!!”
“Guess who’s playing with a cat, friends.”
17. “I ate the last piece of fish in front of my cats and they’ve been sitting and staring at me for 10 minutes.”
Do your furry friends love to get your attention? Share their photos with us in the comments below!