The coronavirus pandemic is dramatically changing our everyday lives with orders of social distancing, lockdowns, curfews, quarantines, and more. So it’s not surprising that many of us are feeling stressed, confused, and frightened during this difficult time. However, no matter what happens, we need to remain calm and take everything positively.
There are some simple ways we can take to reduce the stress during the quarantine. But with nothing but time on their hands, many people have come up with great ways to pass time, including learning to play instruments, trying culinary techniques, and doing some DIY projects. Turns out that being forced to stay at home is making people more creative.
Some cat owners are so bored during the quarantine that they are building cardboard tanks for their cats. Some of these tanks are awesome and show a lot of love for crafting! For this reason, we collected the very best cat tank pics to share with you. We are sure that these DIY projects will make your day brighter and inspire you to create something fun for yourself while avoiding COVID-19. Scroll down to enjoy and don’t forget to choose your favorite photos!
1. TURN AROUND… LOOK BEHIND YOU! THE ENEMY IS BEEEHIND YOU!!
2. Lockdown + boxes = cat tank.
3. Took me all afternoon but I regret nothing!
4. Talk about fighting the virus! Good soldiers!
5. The cat looks like he’s taking aim!
6. OOOH NOOO, KITTY… DON’T FIRE THE GUN WHILE IT’S FACING YOUUU!
7. This guy looks serious.
8. Run now!
9. The cat has an evil smirk.
10. Ollie is ready to fight against mice & dogs!
11. Essential mouse killer reporting for duty.
12. Every cat needs a tank to defend their castle.
13. “Quarantine day 11: my mom build a tank for our cats.”
14. Expensive tank!
15. Cat-mmander we are clear to fire