The natural world is full of animals that are masters of disguise. These animals have convincing camouflage that allows them to completely blend into their environment. By changing the colour of skin or mimicking the appearance and actions of other animals, they can distort their true appearance. This awesome way will help them evade predators and catch prey easily. And this is not just true for animals in the wild, but also for our beloved pets who have been domesticated for a long time. Although our pets don’t need to hide from predators or hunt prey, they still love to use camouflage to play hide-and-seek and even become international spies.
Honestly, it is very difficult to catch these small 007-agents because they know how to hide really well. But thankfully, many pet owners still managed to capture their pets on camera and share them with the world. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. When the cat has the perfect Zorro mask:
2. When you wanted to blend in with the wall but something went wrong:
3. A good spy always has to have a great sense of smell.
4. Waiting for the prey
5. When you realize that you and your partner blew your covers:
6. “Charlie’s Angels” mission accomplished
7. If you’ve failed your mission, you can always hide behind a curtain.
8. Feeling like a cheetah
9. A true spy is always ready to strike first.
10. When you can sense that you’ve been found.
11. The best cover is a stack of folded clothes.
12. When you’ve waited for the perfect moment for too long and then decide to reveal yourself:
13. You may just be the best gift.
14. When your color is the same as the wallpaper, it is better to pretend you’re a decorative element.
15. If you’re tired, just pretend you’re a rug.
16. When your legs are too long, pretend you’re sleeping.
17. When you really blend in:
18. A truly professional spy
19. This face also looks like a toy.
20. When you decide to pose for a photo from your cover:
Bonus: A staff meeting among spies
What are your favorite pics? Please share your views and suggestions in the comments section below.