A dog is more than just a pet. They are true friends, trustful companions, and adorable family members. Some dogs are even professionally trained to do human jobs, dental therapy dogs, for instance. These furry guys deserve to be treated in the way they were supposed to be.
Every dog is a good dog. They should have a happy family where they are truly loved and cared for. Luckily, there are many kind people out there that are ready to do the best for their dogs.
A Facebook challenge named “I Did It For My Dog” comes for this reason. It’s where dog owners show off the coolest things that they have ever done for their doggy friends. And it has had over 1 million dog lovers who share videos and pictures of their dogs.
And these dogs can’t hide their happiness and excitement when seeing the gift from their humans. We’ve rounded up 25 of the best submissions to the challenge in this post. Doggy spaces in cars, doggy playgrounds, doggy photoshoots, or doggy dinners are enough to make the day for these dogs. Let’s check them out!
1. All they need is some Mexican decorations and some salsa music, right?
2. These cute guys love laying and playing on hard floors.
3. This Eddie. Thanks to this platform, Eddie cam watch the kids play out front, see the other dogs walking by, and get visits from his favorite mailman. He just loves it so bad.
4. As this dog loves to lay in the sun more, his owner created a tanning bed for him.
5. They looks so happy and adorable together!
6. This dog’s owners celebrate the 1st birthday party for their dog.
7. “His owners buy a new car so that it has more room for him.
8. “Finally, I don’t find it hard to go downstairs.”
9. Their owners create optimal room for their pets to sleep with them. And surely, they’re happy with this.
10. Cheaper and easier is a doggie door.
11. Their owners make them an exciting playground.
12. This’s Daze. Her owner named the dog after her.
13. Private upstairs for the dog.
14. This becomes a big dog park and a pet grooming station.
15. Love this coffin-shaped dog bed?
16. They’re actually smiling. Like human smiles. Their owners did good.
17. Harry Potter bedroom! His owners made the door out of the shelves that were in there
18. “When can we start my birthday party, mom?”
19. “My dad added two mattresses and a crate plus kennel pen area for me to stay.”
20. “Run a photoshoot for his dog. Not a bad idea, right?”
21. “Such an adorable project!”
22. “An impressive dog portray!”
23. This dog’s owner levelled out his garden with artificial grass so his dog had a bigger place to zoom.
24. “Don’t wake the bear!”
25. Great idea! Dogs (and cats) love to see!
26. A doggo-loft!