We all have that one friend who always ruins group photos. Whenever a group shot is taken, that friend manages to blink, look the wrong way, or miss the memo on posing. And our animal friends are no exception for this.
Yoko is a yoga instructor and owner of four beautiful dogs Kikko, Sasha, Momo, and Hina. The adorable Shiba Inu dogs love taking the photos. But unfortunately, Hina is the rebellious one, who can’t stay still and ends up ruining all the group photos. He constantly finds a way to sabotage the photos and the aftermath brings forth moments of endless laughter.
We can call Hina’s act as ‘breaking off the tension’ but we all know it’s a rebellion. But no matter what happens, Hina might be the cutest dog and his act are hilarious. Scroll down to see the funniest examples!
More info: Facebook | Instagram
1. When you’re taking a picture with your friends and suddenly see your crush *commence melty face*
2. “Wait, where’d you guys go?”
3. And the other one’s winking awwww
4. “I think I has spinach in my teeff. Can U check?”
5. HEY GURLFRIEND WHATS UP???
6. “I want cake!”
7. “I smell pancakes.”
8. Hina, this is the serene one remember? No big smiles!
9. Doing a big snoozer
10. You’re all facing the wrong way….
11. Look look I went to the dentist today look how clean my teeth are look
12. I can’t stand this photo. Gotta sit this through
13. *attempts sexy winky face* *fails*
14. What is this every cliche romance movie? I don’t need to look into the sunset I’m already sexy!
15. I’ll try sideways. That’s a good trick
16. “White shiba: Hey guys. Other shibas: Hey, we’re taking a photo.”
17. I sneezed
18. Big yawn
19. OMG LOOK A BIRD YOU GUYS
20. Let me sing you a song of my people.
22. No. Shoe smell bad. I don’t want to look at it. *scrinches nose*
23. Bless You
24. Hina: “Momo’s at it again”!
25. “But my nose is dry!”
26. He is really proud of his teeth!
27. Black Dog to White Dog – You are doing the absolute most!
28. Are we done yet? I’ve been like this for half an hour.
29. Almost …
30. It’s too early to be taking pictures.