16. “I know that you are making fun of me, actually my bear shape and look. It’s one of the things that I can’t control, sister.”
17. I can’t hold you anymore, baby.
18. “My mom told me to sit up like a queen and I do.”
19. You are not just bigger a bit, baby.
20. “My mom is combing my fur like she used to do for me. The difference here is I’m much taller and bigger than her.”
21. “Such a boring evening! Why don’t you take a walk with me?”
22. A strong, trustful friend and guardian!
23. “Hang out with my friends!”
24. “Do I look like a house bear?”
25. “I’m still a little puppy, dad. I still love cuddles from you.”
26. “Give my mom a kiss. Just love sharing love and comfort to humans around me.”
27. Chill with the snow!
28. “Don’t make fun of me, human over there. I will told my mom.”
29. This sofa just fits him. Only him.
30. “What’s that? You are taking a picture of me and dad?”