Meet Goran Anastasovski, a talented photographer from Macedonia who has been doing photography for 15 years. He mostly focuses on animals and the animal world.
“I spent 15 years capturing portraits of animals. I have a passion for photography, especially focusing on wildlife. The love for animals has driven me to tell stories through my photographs and try to get people to listen and understand the need to take care of the wildlife,” Anastasovski shared.
During these years, he has photographed many wild and domestic animals, but his favorite thing to capture is the relationship between them. For this reason, he decided to share some pictures that show how great and precious the loving bond between animal moms and their babies is.
“If you think that the relationship between a mother and a child is reserved only for people – you are wrong. With these photos, I want to show that in the animal world, the incredible bond between a mother and her child is the same or maybe even stronger than in our world.”
1. Mom fawning over her baby
2. Awww, a chimp off the old block
3. Baby: “I’m tired Mommy.”
Mom: “I know sweetheart.”
“Animal photography is my greatest passion and if I could make at least one person care a little bit more about the animals, my goal will be achieved. With every photograph I take, I aim to capture not only the beauty but also the “humanity” of the animals and their ability to care and express love.”
4. Ahh the smell of a baby lol
5. They are both so beautiful
6. Goats are great! Especially baby goats.
7. Mother ducks can be very protective of their offspring.
8. Mom looks annoyed by the lemur in the background
9. She looks like a rich and posh strict mom.. they’re both elegant nonetheless!
10. Mare and her mane squeeze
11. Albino kangaroo
12. This is the animal world equivalent of “…make sure you always have clean pants on…”
13. Lamb is feeling sheepish
14. Baby: “When I grow up, I want to be a brainy yak like you, Mom”
15. This is how little kids cough.