If you’ve ever owned a pet, you know that sometimes it’s difficult to tell who’s the boss in your house: you or your pet? In most cases, our adorable fluffy pet provide us unconditional love, meaning, and joy to our lives. They never fail to improve our mood with their sweet cuddles, snuggles, and hugs. However, most of them can definitely have a little bit of a rebellious side. With all the love and affection we give them, it’s no wonder they think they’re queens and kings of our home. They don’t listen to our commands and don’t follow our rules. They even steal our food and destroy everything in our house. After all, breaking the rules is always going to be fun to them!
We believe that our pets are rule breakers and are the representatives of eternal naughtiness. And this compilation is a good piece of proof that illustrates this fact. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “Human! You look stressed! HAVE ALL THE LOVE!”
2. “He’s on a diet. It’s not going great.”
3. “What’s up, human?”
4. “I think Nacho has made it pretty clear that he doesn’t like his new leash…”
5. “He squishes.”
6. “This is Mucha and she sleeps like this.”
7. “Do you like my new hat?”
8. “My coworker might enjoy paper shredding a little too much…”
9. “So my wife and I bought a new couch, at least we got to sit on it in the shop…”
10. “My father attempting to eat dinner in peace”