There is nothing happier than a dog or cat waiting to be adopted finds his forever parents. Their happy life has just begun. To those that are abandoned or have an unhappy life with their old owners, this is the bestest gift to them. But are you curious about what these dogs and cats would do after getting adopted?
This post is then written. It shares 30+ adorable pics of pets just moments after getting adopted. If you are looking for something simple yet heartwarming to start a day, just give these a look. These animals behave so lovelily. It seems like “Finally I find my family. It’s time to relax and enjoy”. And, I can’t help falling in love with them.
If you also adopt a dog or cat, do not hesitate to share us your stories. These pets must bring a lot of fun and happiness to your home. They additionally build a strong bond to your kids. My family’s dog even stands side by side to comfort my son during his timeout.
1. 1 Hour After We Brought Wesley Home. Almost A Year Later And It’s Still His Favorite Position
2. This Was My Baby The Day I Adopted Her. She Slept For Hours. I Love Her To Death
3. This Is Henry A Few Hours After We Adopted Him. A Mama’s Boy Immediately!
4. On The Day I Adopted The Choc Lab (Harmony) I Took Her To My Parents House To Meet Their Dog (Duke) This Is His Reaction To Her Getting On The Bed With Him
5. Someone Threw This Baby Out In The Parking Lot Of A Gas Station From Their Car Yesterday…
6. I Rescued A 12-13 Yr Old Dog Three Years Ago. This Is Her Being Held By One Of The Animal Shelter Employees And The Other Is About 20 Mins After Being In Her New Forever Home! Sweet Chloe
7. Precious Boy Cuddled Up To The First Sock He Found
8. This Is Luna. Adopted Her A Week Ago. This Photo Was Taken 2 Hours After We Brought Her Home
9. Brought Home Our Tabby On Feb 1st…this Was A Month Ago. I Think My Fears Of My Tuxedo Cat Not Liking Her Were Squashed Officially After This Photo
10. This Is Kramer. Someone Tossed Him Out Of A Car And I Was Lucky Enough To Be Rescued By Him. Immediate Mama’s Boy! Sweetest Dog I’ve Ever Had.
11. This Is Faye Only Hours After I Brought Her Home. She Was Found Wandering Around In The Texas Summer Heat. Her Old Owners Were Uninterested In Taking Her Back. I Thinks She’s Okay With It
12. Fig My Lockdown Foster On His Ride Home From The Rescue. He Was Neutered Yesterday So I’m Just Waiting For The Final Paperwork So I Can Officially Say He Is Furever Mine
13. This Was Hank In Jan 2020 When I Picked Him Up From A Transport That Brought Him To Massachusetts From Arkansas Where He Was In A Foster Home
14. Little Oscar, Technically, It’s Our Other Cat Who Adopted Him.
15. Lily, 15 When I Adopted Her, She Lived To 17, Most Beautiful Girl Ever Xxx