From birth to adolescence to adulthood, what can be more wonderful than growing up with a friend by your side? While some of us are still looking for the one true friend, these animals already found each other and are happy to share their lives together. Animals are capable of forming amazing bonds with other creatures. Surprisingly enough, just like us humans, these bonds are often especially strong if the animals grow up together. They help each other learn about the world, and they protect each other. But most importantly, they’ve shared their hearts with their best friends.
If you need a good smile today, don’t skip this post because it is for you. We have collected some heartwarming photos of animals growing up together to share with you and put a smile on your face. The animal buddies in the photos below have grown up sharing everything: blankets, toys, car seats, beds, and even food. If you don’t believe, scroll down to see some heartmelting animal friendships!
1. Meet Peanut and Keeva, a piglet and a dog, who’ve become best friends that sleep, eat, and play together.
2. These 2 fluffy cuties are just adorable, aren’t they?
3. Bubba and Rue, then a puppy and a kitten, were both rescued from shelters. They liked each other at first sight and have been inseparable ever since.
4. They outgrew their hammock long ago, but still prefer to sleep together.
5. No one will ever come between us.
6. Hey, hooman! We need a bigger bed!
7. They’ll never stop cuddling.
8. Izzy and Zoë are 2 mixed British Shorthair sisters with irresistible owl-eyed faces.
9. Who knew a dog and a raccoon could be so close?
10. Jasper, Tucker, and Lilah are crazy about taking pics together.
11. Time flies!
12. It may be hard to believe, but these pics are only 10 months apart!
13. They’ve always enjoyed warm hugs.
14. Esther is a cute pig that was misrepresented to her owners-to-be as a “micro pig.” She’s big now, but she still loves to cuddle with her fluffy friend.