Like humans, dogs also have bad days they cannot help themselves with. They have spent their whole life making our life better every day. They make us smile more and make us feel loved. They even improve our physical, mental and emotional health. So, if they have to face with bad and stressful days, we, their moms and dads, need to be with them and help them overcome these rough days.
We hate seeing sad dogs one bit, that’s why we would like to share these 21 photos with you in the hopes that you can give them your love and affection. Stop looking at the pleasing things for a moment and take a look here, you will see how sad your good boys are. So, the most important thing you have to do is to love them and make them feel happy again.
1. Even big dogs need a pep talk sometimes.
2. He was sad, because playtime was over.
3. He’s not happy because he can’t fit through the baby door anymore.
4. One of those days…
5. Ramen tries to kiss turtles, but so far he’s had no luck.
6. Poor girl stepped on a wasp.
7. When your mom won’t let you have any more treats:
8. Sad puppy eyes practice
9. When you know this food is not for you, but you still want some:
10. This little pup is sad because you’re not petting him.
11. He looks like he’s reflecting on life.
12. “Today my owner didn’t give me attention 24/7.”
13. He looks like he needs a drink and a treat.
14. “My dog bumped into me while I was carrying my cereal bowl and now he’s sad…”
15. When he knows he’s going to the vet:
16. When the other dogs don’t want to play:
17. He got sad because he pulled the leash and his dad dropped his coffee.
18. *Cue dramatic sad music*
19. When your humans are packing for a vacation:
20. When you hope to play with other pups, but no one showed up at the dog park:
21. Nobody likes showering as a kid, we get it, pup.
Please share pictures of them with everyone and don’t forget to let us know your opinions in the comments!