Nature is essential to every aspect of human life, and it always offers without asking for anything in return. However, we tend to forget that nature is destroyed by us, and we need to be directly or indirectly responsible for the deteriorating condition of the nature around us. From animals being hunted and killed for illegal trade or left abandoned to suffer from a lack of water and air pollution, nature will lose its beauty if we don’t act to help and save nature.
We sympathize with the many fates of nature and bring you pictures of animals show just how much nature begs for our kindness. Nature needs our help, so we need to do everything we can to protect nature and other living things. Scroll down to see!
1. Golden langurs were rescued from illegal trade.
2. Sea birds covered in oil from a spill were washed by volunteers.
3. Rescued from being killed for food, a horse was kept in a secret shelter.
4. A baby dolphin found by tourists had fishing net marks on it.
5. A slow loris being treated at a sanctuary
6. A newly-born kitten was delivered by a rescued stray cat.
7. These starving baby sea lions washed ashore and were rescued.
8. Baby green turtles that were saved after hatching
9. An orangutan was rescued from being smuggled.
10. Small birds being fed during a heatwave in June
11. A cow at a shelter after unwanted livestock were abandoned
12. Please help me!
13. An activist trying to rescue caged dogs at a free market
14. Owlets that were saved by a taxi driver
15. A saltwater crocodile with a tire around its neck
16. I need your help!
17. Poisonous fumes from illegal coal mining surrounded a dog.
18. A cow on a bed of garbage
19. Rejected by their mothers, an orangutan and an endangered tiger hugged each other.
20. A small puppy was delivered by an abandoned dog.
Which of these photos tugged at your heartstrings? Feel free to share and let us know your thoughts in comments!