Today, small dogs like Poodles and Chihuahuas are becoming less and less popular, because many owners prefer to own big dogs. Many people may think that the larger the animal, the scarier it is. When that comes to big dogs, however, they tend to be gentle and friendly with everyone, especially kids. Despite their big size, they are cute and sweet.
As dog lovers, we are sure that big dogs can make great pets. They love nothing more than playing and bonding with their owners. If you don’t believe, just take a look at 24 huge dogs below. These good boys and girls will show you that they can be awesome pets for every family!
1. His DNA testing came back as 87.5% Gray Wolf, 8.6% Siberian Husky, and 3.9% German Shepherd.
2. “I bought my dad a puppy 6 months ago. 120 lb later, he’s the best big boy. Meed Odin!”
3. 2 months to 10 months old
4. “My big girl loves to cuddle up on the couch.”
5. It’s difficult to be a parent…
6. “My 4-month-old floof-ball”
7. Meet Carl, the 150-lb lion/good boy hybrid!
8. “Our now 6.5-month-old puppy. The vet said he’s not at all overweight — just big boned!”
9. Who owns who?
10. These Tibetan Mastiffs are too cool.
11. How do you like this tiny malamute?
12. “My friend’s parents’ absurdly large dog”
13. “He adores his owner.”
14. “I came to my friend’s place and I was shocked.”
15. Hagrid is moving to his new house. He’s only 8 miles away, but he misses his grandpa already.