Animals come in all shapes and sizes, from the really tiny to the breathtakingly huge. All of them are pretty cute, especially when they are babies. Even animals such as bats and skunks look totally adorable. However, some are so tiny that they could fit in the palm of our hand, and we just can’t help but bask in their adorableness.
There’s nothing better than seeing pictures of tiny baby animals that can make us feel warm and fuzzy till the end of the day. For this reason, we would like to share this post with you to brighten your day. And we are sure that this will be the cutest thing you are going to see all day.
Here are some adorable tiny animal pictures you might not have seen before. Scroll down to meet your new best friends and don’t forget to share this list with all of your friends and family members!
1. A tiny baby duckling that mistook a human for his mom
2. That pink belly is waiting for a good rub!
3. “Baby anteaters are possibly the cutest animals I’ve ever seen!”
4. Look, this adorable baby beaver is smiling at you.
5. A white sloth is a truly rare encounter.
6. A puggle (baby echidna) you can only meet in Australia
7. The King of Darkness couldn’t look any prettier.
8. A charming owlet rescued and taken to a wildlife hospital
9. A newborn hedgehog whose fingers are almost transparent
10. “I saved a baby armadillo and got it to a wildlife specialist!”
11. “I made a new friend. Isn’t he so stinking cute!”
12. “Her name is Petra. She is a baby mouse, 11 days old, and I feed her milk with a paintbrush.”
13. Marmosets are the smallest species of monkeys, and they’re usually no bigger than 8 inches.
14. World, meet Floyd, a most charming little chameleon.
15. A baby opossum in a wildlife center looks thankfully at its rescuer.
16. In case you have never seen a newborn ferret — this is what they look like.
17. This rainbow lorikeet fell from a tree hollow. But don’t worry: people took it to a wildlife center where it’s being taken care of.
18. This newborn kitten looks like an alien from a faraway galaxy.
19. “Baby bunny curled up and fell asleep in my hand!”
20. A cute owlet cuddles in a blanket after taking a bath.
Have you ever held such a tiny animal in your hands? Feel free to share your pictures with us in comments!