Cats are exquisitely susceptible to a volatile oil found in the stems and leaves of the catnip plant — an herb that contains nepetalactone. This is a chemical that triggers our pets to feel “high” and to do some crazy things. They might go absolutely wild for the stuff: rolling around in it and running around the house at top speed. They become hyperactive or downright aggressive, especially if you approach them or take something away from them. However, not all cats are affected by catnip – some don’t need any help from the herb since their craziness is already at max level.
We love cats even if they don’t like us and often do the craziest things. For this reason, we have collected a set of photos where cats’ insanity is shown at its best. If you want to have a good laugh, just take a look at these pics. They are guaranteed to put a smile on your face and make your day better. Scroll down to check out for yourself!
1. Catnip junky:
2. Fluffy catnip lover
3. “Why didn’t you knock before you entered the restroom?”
4. Best friends have the same habits.
5. “Get down, climber!”
6. “Look what I bought at the shop.”
7. Almost there!
8. A catnip monster
9. “And I’m feeling good!”
10. They will find catnip even if you hide it.
11. Potted catnip works too.
12. “Leave me be, I’m thinking about the meaning of life.”
13. “I think I was a bat in my previous life.”
14. The cat in the background looks happy.
15. Curiosity and the cat
16. Some dogs bring slippers, some cats bring teabags.
18. Did you know that cats can levitate?
19. “Got it! That’s my cookie!”
20. Cats high on catnip
Which of these photos made you laugh the most? Does your cat love catnip? What’s their reaction to this herb? Please let us know about it in the comments and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family members!