We all have our bad days when life gets us down. In fact, it’s not always easy to be positive and happy when there are so many negative things every day. But thankfully, there are still many simple ways you can do to find your center and regain your inner balance. This allows you to make room for happier, healthier thoughts and live a more fulfilling.
We at Paws Planet are always in search of ways to put smiles on our readers’ faces. That’s the reason why we compiled photos of animals that radiate so much happiness and positive energy. These photos will spread positivity and happiness that can make your day brighter. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. “Clara’s first trip into the backyard — I think she liked it!”
2. “Penny is a happy gal.”
3. “Arthur loves his portrait!”
4. “Playing in the leaves for the first time”
5. “The face you make when you play in the sprinklers at 3 AM.”
6. “A dog at the shelter I work at is teaching me how to smile.”
7. “Winnie, who’s extra happy after playtime”
8. “My sister sent me a picture of my niece and her cat enjoying the sunlight.”
9. “Got my dog a new toy. He was pretty excited.”
10. “Took my uncle’s guide dog for an ’off-work’ walk.”
11. “Ruby had lots of fun on her walk today.”
12. “At 13, Diesel occasionally needs help finishing walks. It’s become his favorite part of the day.”
13. “This is Fig! He has a prosthetic leg and likes to take it off and throw it at his sister.”
14. “My dog likes to sit on the hill and watch the sunset.”
15. “Puppy’s first time at the beach and he couldn’t stop smiling.”
16. “My normally grumpy puppy discovered grass.”
17. “10-week-old Ziggy loves getting pets!”
18. “She sure is really happy when sleeping.”
19. “My pupper’s face when I tell him that he’s a good boy…”
20. “Our Airbnb came with a very happy pup!”
What’s the happiest animal you’ve ever met? Do you have any photos of your pets? Please share them with us in the comments below!