Just like us, pets deserve and oftentimes need their own personal space. But when it comes to someone’s personal space, they seem not to care about it. Whenever they don’t want to be alone, they will occupy our space and demonstrate all their affection. They love to be with us, beside us, and more preferably, right on top of us. They will do everything to take our attention, even if it means following us into the bathroom or sitting on our faces.
Here are 20 animals that clearly don’t understand the concept of personal space. We are sure that many of these photos will put a smile on your face. Take a look!
1. “I found my kitten chilling in my boots.”
2. “Every time I want to play video games…”
3. “Chaos doesn’t understand personal space.”
4. “You can’t play Animal Crossing! I’m the only animal you need!”
5. “Just a couple of cats ruining our clean laundry”
6. “My goose refuses to walk with the flock and is obsessed with biting people’s shoes.”
7. “He stole this zucchini muffin from me.”
8. “Didn’t lock the door and ended up with company in the bathtub.”
9. “Now it’s our cone of shame.”
10. “The others are in line waiting their turn.”
11. “Lorek gets in my pants by using a different route.”
12. “Pepper obviously has a sense of entitlement.”
13. “My dog has an abundance of chew toys, and yet, she uses me.”
14. “I think you’re done with work now.”
15. “I have a torn rotator cuff and he knows I cant push him off!”
16. “Working from home is really tough. The boss is such a micro-manager!”
17. “Yeah, this will do just fine. I’ll sit right here.”
18. “I was trying to make the bed and she thinks she’s helping.”
19. And…the coffee is ruined.
20. “Found him laying in the bowl of grapes. He smushed them all. He’s proud of himself.”
Does your pet respect your personal space? If you have any funny pictures of animals not quite getting the concept of personal space, please share them with us in the comments below. If you like this post, share it with your friends!