Having a dog or a cat around is a positive thing that can increase the quality of your life. Over the years, hundreds of scientific studies indicate that interaction with pets can boost your immune system, lower blood pressure, and reduce risk of heart disease. In addition to improving your physical health, researchers have found that pets can even make you a happier and better person.
After all, pets are a blessing that can make our lives happier. They make bad days better by cuddling and comforting us. They are a source of happiness, companionship, and an endless source of unconditional love.
1. “Dex follows our new little one around everywhere she goes.”
2. “Sometimes when I have a bad day, I come home and my day’s not so bad anymore.”
3. “She suddenly fell asleep like this while I was just playing with her.”
4. “My dog Lexi is turning 10 soon. Through college, 3 cities, 2 apartments, and our first real house — anywhere we go, we go together.”
5. “The more attention he gets, the bigger the smile gets.”
6. “I work 12-hour shifts and Fiona makes sure to hug my face every time I’m gone too long.”
7. Justin Theroux and his pup show us true love.
8. “Good thing Mom has Milly around to help with all the things.”
9. They live with their biggest fans.
10. “He thinks I keep guard when he goes potty, so he does the same thing for me.”
11. “This is how my friend greets his cat whenever he comes home from work.”
12. “My dad and my dog have done this every night since we got her when she was 10 weeks old.”
13. “This is how my girlfriend’s cat sleeps every night. She’s having a bad day, I think this makes her feel better!”
14. “She’s loyal, protective, and goofy. Meet my daughter’s best friend!”
15. “It’s been over a year, but I’m still jealous of how they look at each other.”
16. “My cat hugs me every morning.”
17. “When she comes home from a long day at school, after having a bad day, being told off, or if she’s just sad… She cuddles her best friend.”
If you have a pet, please tell us your stories in the comments, along with a photo of your furry friend!