We love our pets for their cuteness, company, and craziness. Also, pets make us happy and make a big difference in our lives. Ask anyone who owns a pet and they will let you know just how much joy their furry companion delivers. Not only do pets enrich our lives, but they also improve our health and improve our quality of life. In fact, most pet parents believe that their 4-legged-friends have made them happier people.
Being a pet owner is a responsibility, but the rewards we get from our pet friends pay off in so many positive ways. Here are 19 wholesome photos show just how important and great pets are in our lives. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. We were concerned that our corgi wouldn’t like the kitten we rescued. His head is soaked from our corgi grooming him.
2. We tested smoke detectors yesterday. She would not calm down until she could check every room to rescue us all.
3. When you have the whole bed but you’d rather be together:
4. “Look what I’ve made.”
5. My girlfriend is overwhelmed by love for her first kitten.
6. This cat has a plush of itself.
7. I got you, fren.
8. And an awesome snooze time was had by all.
9. She’s already teaching her how to boop.
10. My adult cat fell asleep on his back and my baby cat took it as an opportunity for a snuggle…
11. We found out our puppy’s sister lives just down the street from us today.
12. This sweet boy had been in the shelter for 7 months. I was unsure how my original dog was gonna take it. This is the result of our first night at bedtime.
13. Proud mom moment
14. I was gone for 3 days. She hasn’t let me get up since I got home.
15. We adopted a purrito.
16. Wife and pup decided to take a nap this afternoon on the porch.
17. First time being carried after being rescued
18. Shortly after we rescued Paul, my original cat showered him with love.
19. I shouted at my kitty today for being naughty. 5 minutes later, I find my other kitty comforting her and glaring at me.
Which of these photos really touched you? If you have pets that make your life happy, please share them with us in the comment section below!