Cats sometimes have a bad reputation for being aloof, independent, unfriendly towards other animals, and unaffectionate to humans. They are completely uninterested in their owners, and prone to scratching or biting. For this reason, people believe that cats are far less affectionate than dogs. But anyone who loves or owns cats knows that cats are sweet and affectionate. Cats are just as loyal, playful, and fun as any dog. But how a cat shows their love and gives affection is very different from how a dog displays love. Cats just love their owners and show their love in many beautiful ways.
Here are 19 pics that prove cats are sweet and gentle creatures who can make great pets and companions. Scroll down to see and you will know the reason why so many people in the world are the big fans of the feline species.
1. This little furball with the soul of a poet stopping to smell the roses
2. And this cat, whose number one happy place is a field of flowers.
3. This cat who is basically Walt Whitman.
4. This cat who loves his teddy bear more than we’ll ever know.
5. These cats who are bffs.
6. This four-paw hug is melting our hearts!
7. These two cats showing us how cuddling is done.
8. Not to be outdone, here are four kittens cuddling in a food bowl.
9. This cat who is snuggling with two pups!
10. This cat who can’t bear the thought of you going on vacation.
11. This cat can’t bear the thought of you leaving the house without her.
12. This cat who can’t stop herself from snuggling with your hand.
13. This kitty who loves books more than anything in the whole world.
14. This cat doesn’t have opposable thumbs, but still wants to help cook!
15. And this cat who is just so happy to have tea with you.
16. This kitty would love for you to join her for a nap.
17. This cat who is wearing the cutest little strawberry hat.
18. This cat who defies all stereotypes by loving bath time.
19. This sweetie who’s waiting patiently for his person to return.
Are you a cat owner? Do you have pics of your cat? Feel free to share your pics with us in the comments below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends and family members!