With an increasing number of young people who are becoming addicted to the Internet and smartphones, reading seems to have become a dying hobby. Even people who like reading books very much also agree that reading is becoming less popular nowadays. But no matter what happens, nobody can deny that books are the best source of knowledge that can open people’s minds to new and innovative ideas.
However, this isn’t always true to our pet companions. In fact, they think books are direct competition for lap time, cuddles, and their humans’ attention, so for them, books are dumb and reading books is stupid.
1. “I’m gonna eat this book up, and then what will you have, hooman?”
2. “So boring I falls asleep.”
3. “Surely you can do something better than read this drivel.”
“Is my litter box clean?”
4. “Dis dumb. I bite.”
5. “No homework. Only cat.”
6. Sometimes, if there’s a cat in the book, they might like it.
7. Subtle, cat.
8. Well, that’s a bit dramatic.
9. “Hello, it is I, Good Dog, requesting your full attention.”
10. “Books are only good for one thing, and one thing only – sleepin.”
11. “Werewolves? Where cats!?”
12. “Don’t even think about it, hooman.”
13. I’m pretty sure all great stories have a cat butt in them.
14. “Keep moving, lady. These books are in use.”
15. Ok, this kitten does make a valid point.