Do animals have emotions like happiness, sadness, fear, and anger? The answer is yes. They are capable of feeling the same range of emotions as we are, and these emotions play a critical role in their lives. They are so emotional and expressive that they can become professional actors. For this reason, Hollywood actors are going to face some serious competition from the animal kingdom. Just kidding!
There are a lot of very talented animals that can express almost any kind of emotion. In this article, we’d like to show you the best pictures of animals who are so expressive with their feelings that they will put a smile on your face. We believe that their acting skills and emotions would make even Hollywood actors jealous. And of course, you’ll nominate them for an Oscar because they deserve some kind of award.
Scroll down to enjoy!
1. You know that he loves this deep down… it just doesn’t show.
2. “Um! You’re scaring me! I’m getting the heck outta here!!!!!”
3. We all need to channel our inner “Oscar the Grouch” every now and then.
4. Did somebody just say squirrel?
5. Kitty knows you didn’t wash your hands.
6. Smiling is just contagious, even in baby birds.
7. And the award goes to…
8. You’d think this dog had never seen a frisbee before.
9. He’s here to kick butt and bury bones… and he’s all outta bones.
10. It’s cute how humans still believe they run the world.
11. Today this groomer made a very powerful enemy.
12. “Happy as a fox” needs to be a new expression.
13. The water hasn’t even started yet and he’s already plotting his revenge.
14. That painting tells no lies!
15. Well, some puppy looks exited!
16. He probably wanted a cheesecake.
17. It’s all fun and games until your cat folds in on itself.
18. You talking to me?
19. “My dog bought an Xbox with all the half-chewed bones he’s been saving for the last 3 years!”
20. Somebody needs to hire this photogenic gecko to sell car insurance.
What do your pets do to express its emotions? Tell us about them and share your photos in the comments.