Our pets aren’t always ready to express their happiness or excitement when receiving gifts. There are some reasons for this. These fluffy guys don’t really like the gift, so they don’t have any reaction. They may be also not in a good mood. They don’t find anything that can boost their mood that day. Your gift is no exception. You buy them gifts but it’s is not the perfect time to give them.
And here are 20 pictures of the expectation and reality of giving pets a gift. You won’t stop smiling when scrolling down. Your pets do not get along with you all the time, even when you cuddle them or giving them a gift. There are moments that they feel uncomfortable inside, so they don’t want to show the best of them to you. It isn’t strange at all. But this turns out to be incredibly adorable. Let’s check them out!
1. “When you buy a new home for your dog and expect it a surprise to your dog…. They just use it in their own way.”
2. Sofa is sometimes as uncomfortable as a carton box. This is an evidence.
3. “Your cat will act adorably when getting a new hat but the fact is….”This thing doesn’t fit me. Are you kidding?”
4. “This “adoption cake” doesn’t make my day. Is there a real one?”
5. “What is this grass board used for? I’m just learning how to use it.”
6. “I just open it in the best way I can.”
7. “I don’t want a place to observe the people travelling around. All I need to somewhere I can observe and hide, too.”
8. “What I should do to get my food? Who created this kind of food bowl? It gets my head spun away.”
9. You think that your dog fits the new bed and express their happiness. But the fact is…
10. Expectation vs reality.
11. “This guy has so much resemblance with me, mom. Please take him away.”
12. “I just love our carpet, not my “carpet”.”
13. “Who is on the book cover? Why he looks so scary?”
14. Expectation vs reality.
15. “I’m learning how to use this new tent. It’s quite comfortable.
16. “I find it hard to get into my new home at the beginning. It’s better now.”
17. “When your cats are in a cat bag….”
18. “Do you think that a box of gifts can make me forgive you? No way.”
19. “I’m still angry. Don’t touch me.”
20. “Is that bed for me? Why do you buy me a new one? You’ve committed petty crimes?”