In our previous post about bodega cats, we showed you 30 pics of cats who look like they are bosses of small shops. After publishing the post, our readers couldn’t get enough of their cuteness and hilarity. That’s the reason why when Bodega Cats shared the newest pics of convenience store cats, we decided to gather them together in this post to share with all of you.
Scroll down to see these pics and read on for Bored Panda‘s interview with Rob Hitt, founder of Bodega Cats project. Don’t forget to check out our previous post about cats in small shops here.
More info: BodegaCats.nyc | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
1. Fancy, but not too fancy…
“Cats will just be cats in terms of Bodega Cats vs. House Cats. They all have their own personalities. Feral cats on the other hand aren’t conditioned to seek out human interaction so they act more secluded,” Rob told Bored Panda.
2. DA BOSS!
“My friends enjoyed the photos of the cats I posted more than the photos of me! At that point, I decided to start the Bodega Cats accounts in hopes of giving people a moment of positivity and smile throughout their day,” Rob told Bored Panda earlier.
3. Aw! Crinkly air cushioned bed!
“Now, I’d say we get about 75-100 submissions a week. I really don’t think too much about picking the photos other than if they invoke some sort of emotion in me. It never hurts to select a kitten, a cat on top of a bag potato chips, or one protecting a nice warm ATM machine.”
Click here to read the full interview!
4. If cats can follow the rules, why can’t humans?
5. Pretty neat and nice writing for a cat..
6. “Hm? Oh, hey there hooman!”
7. “Are you sure alcohol is the answer?”
8. Clean up on aisle 12
9. Fray Cattos!
10. Mine.. MIne.. MINE!!
12. When cats obey social distancing, yet humans attend parties in crowded places.
13. Cheetos now presents Catos..
14. Momma hen!
15. “You there! Hoomin! I require your thumbs for assistance!”
16. “I am in uniform to serve you better. Now may I help you?”
17. This is my happy face..
18. Life would be so much better if this was the Corona we were facing.
19. Would you like a cookie in exchange for your soul?
20. The smaller the box, the better the snuggle. My cat just squeezed herself into a wine box.
21. We can’t handle this cuteness.
22. That’s cheap. 7.47 for 7.55 Kg of Cat.
23. A yawn, a sneeze, or utter displeasure. The world may never know.
24. Does the sign day “Please, do not pet the cats. Thanks”? EDIT: Thank you, Beverly, for the correct translation!
25. We thought it was a copy machine, and I was like, cool! A copy cat..
26. That’s me if I was a cat.
27. Pick me up before you go-go.
28. Does she do the downward cat?
29. “No, I am not going to fall off!”
30. This is the chonk with the dirty tummy from earlier.