Many people adopt an adorable puppy but it transforms into a giant after 5 or 6 months of living in their home. But the point is these furry guys have no idea how big they are. They still love snuggling up to their owners as they used to be. They’re big and strong outside but cute and innocent inside. These giants keep thinking and acting as puppies. And the owners still love all of their dogs.
We’ve collected 30 giant dogs who never think that they’re giants. Aicama Zorba of La-Susa – the longest and heaviest dogs, English Mastiffs and St. Bernard dogs – the biggest dog breed, and Great Danes and Irish wolfhounds – the tallest dogs in the world are all introduced here. If you are looking for adorable and hilarious pics of the dog, just give these a look. Smiles and laughter will never end in your mouth. Let’s check them out!
1. “I just give my friend a warming hug after a long time. But she seems to get difficulty in holding me. What is happening?”
2. This giant still loves joining their owner’s date like he used to do when being a puppy. Can resist his request? The answer is no.
3. “Just hold me like I’m still a puppy. I’m too heavy and big for you, friend?”
4. “My owner is combing my hair. She told me to sit up and here it is. Feel like an adult.”
5. “Why you smile? I just told you to share the bench with me like what you used to do”
6. Still love being cuddled like the days he was a puppy. Something doesn’t change when we’re grown up.
7. This boy must feel safe when having two strong, trustful guardians by his side.
8. “Huh? You’re taking a photo of us? I look much bigger than you, guys.”
9. “I know that you’re smiling because you can’t hold me anymore. Time flies, and I’m just grown up.”
10. “You are calling me? I’m just sitting on the chair and totally fit in.”
11. “I’m proud of myself. Finally, I’m taller and stronger than my mother.”
12. “We’re giving a high five like we used to do when I’m a little puppy.”
13. “I know that you are trying your best to hold me. I’m mature, now.”
14. Who is taller? Many dog owners never think that their puppy will become such giant after less than a year coming their home.