Cats are known for weird creatures. They like to relax, sleep, and hang out in high places with good vantage points, such as tables and counters. According to animal behaviour experts, this behavior comes from their instinct to protect their themselves. A high position for sleeping or resting give cats vantage points to survey their territory and help them to spot any potential dangers around them. Therefore, it’s normal for cats to jump and climb to high trees. They just want to protect themselves and explore the world from high positions with vantage points.
Hailed as masters of sleeping, cats have been spotted sleeping at anywhere, anytime. This time, though, these furry friends have been spotted falling asleep in grape trees, pine trees, cherry trees, alder trees, and more. If you want to see how relaxed and comfortable cats are when sleeping in trees, scroll down to check for yourself!
1. A good crop this year.
2. This cat looks like a koala.
3. What a grape spot!
4. “I was so tired, I slept standing up.”
5. It looks as if he made himself a nest.
6. Cat apple tree
7. Just hangin’ out…
8. It’s so cute and chonky! Hugs!
9. These kitties are living the life!
10. Looks like she has been there before and has found the best position for her!!
11. Could she be more relaxed!!
12. Cheshire cat
13. Floofy tree
14. Cat in fox nap pose.
15. It must be a good dream. The kitty is smiling.
16. Looks like he needs some love.
17. The paw though.
18. Lovely name!
19. Best one yet. So relaxed.
20. That’s a weird position…
21. Parking lot attendant
22. Oh, they’re lichen that tree.
23. It’s Caturday and she naps where she likes.
24. The cat has found a good place to chill
25. Oh my, what a lil cutie!
26. “I am not a cat, I ‘m a squirrel”
27. Ripe kitty just hanging on a tree…
29. Dreaming of being a lynx.
30. Olive being in this tree.
Do you like these pic of sleeping cats? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below! Be sure to share this article with your friends and family members to make their days brighter!