Australians are reeling from the hundreds of devastating fires destroying their beautiful country. People around the world are following Australia to update the latest news and find ways to help this country. Netizens have shared many heartbreaking videos and images of the bushfires on social media to show the world what exactly is happening in Australia. It is a heart-breaking sight, and we couldn’t hold back our tears. But thankfully, several comforting pictures of humans rescuing animals are also shared and available on the Internet.
For this reason, we have collected some good news and touching stories coming out of Australia’s bushfires to share with you. Through these stories, we can say with some certainty that Australia has many good people with beautiful gestures. They are willing to risk their lives to rescue and help animals in distress. Scroll down to meet some of them!
1. Teenagers fill car full of koalas to save them from the bushfires.
2. Local firefighters helped a woman move rescued koalas into her house.
3. The koala named “Tinny Arse” that was rescued from a bushfire zone.
4. This amazing, selfless young guy has been out searching for injured wildlife. This is one of 7 koalas he’s saved so far.
5. Bear the dog is trained to save koalas during the Australian bushfires.
6. This fire fighter (and all ff’s) saving the people, animals, and homes in Australia.
7. The kangaroo is drenched in water after approaching a human for help.
8. The Irwin family stepped in and already helped over 90,000 animals in bushfires.
9. I’m so proud of my country, our volunteer firefighters are legends in their own category.
10. Dog saves a flock of sheep from raging bushfires.
11. Travel filmmaker saved this little baby kangaroo that was left by its self.
12. This adorable koala joey called Haze survived the raging bushfires thanks to the extraordinary efforts of a firefighter who saved her life.
13. Picture of my cousin who is fighting the fires in Victoria saved this joey.
14. Tonight I got to meet the baby orphan bats of the aussie bushfires that i made the wraps for.