We all love cats because they are the cutest pets. Not only are they adorable, they’re also independent, curious, and loyal. Besides, they bring joy to our lives and can make amazing lifelong companions for us. But anyone who has ever owned a cat knows that cats are not always fluffy balls of goodness. They can turn from cute creatures to grumpy and moody monsters within a short span of time. They like to sharpen their claws on our furniture, unroll all the toilet, sleep on our beds or climb onto the kitchen table to steal food. There is no doubt that cats are the naughtiest pets on earth. But no matter how naughty and stubborn they are, we still love them so much.
We found a bunch of these evil cat moments on the internet, and wanted to share them with you guys. We are sure that these little monsters will make you laugh out loud. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. Not my fault, I was just trying to get my toy.
‘Whatever I did, I didn’t do it’
2. Maybe the fishy was tired of swimming and perhaps wanted to take a little walk.
Pretty neat at first. Things only get worse when you search how to pick it up.
3. When you try to stop yourself from killing your younger sibling but you’re slowly losing your shit.
Gotta do something for the comfort of our soul.
4. Are you going to stop annoying me or not?
It was a bad idea to place a cat bed near the wires…Too late to realize.
5. Well, I just wanted to peak out through the window but these curtains were blocking my view.
Oh, but before you judge me, remember the cat loves you.
6. Didn’t you say this is my new bed?
‘If it’s not for sits, then why is it so warm?’
7. And you thought you can just eat peacefully while I’m hungry?
Wanna hear a joke? Never mind, it’s too cheesy…with a pinch of cat hair.
8. How do you like the new design I made? No?
Don’t let that face ever fool you. We repeat, NEVER!!!
9. Just like the heroes walk away after bombing the building.
Hmmmm. How very typical of this cat.
10. How many times do I have to tell you NOT to disturb me while I’m sleeping on something that belongs to you? I’m your Master!
A humans worst nightmare is THIS FACE.
11. Is this doggo’s bed?
I don’t see his name on it.
12. Well, the toilet roll was just about to attack you but I came in time.
So, stop making me feel so guilty, George.
13. When parents aren’t home and you bully your little sibling.
‘I’m doing this because I love you’…The cat trap is working.
14. Come on, you were not going to cook, were you?
Yeah, just some fluffy pancake would sound nice right now.
15. “My wife and our cat Olivia are in a constant battle for control of my wife’s pregnancy pillow. Yesterday, the cat won.”
Wasn’t it obvious from the beginning?