Our dogs really know how to enjoy their day. They create and join in many activities to make their time as enjoyable as possible. Playing hide and seek is one of their favorite games. They can play it alone, with other pets of the family, or with their owners. These furry guys make hilarious attempts to play it. These scenes surely keep you laughing out loud, then boost your mood faster than a rocket.
Here are 25 dogs that are extremely excited about the game hide and seek. They play it seriously that turns out incredibly hilarious. Some haven’t even got the hidden technique down yet but they are all awesome at seeking. To dogs that are quirky, sassy, and mischievous, they will keep humans around them astound. If you are looking for funny pics of the dogs, just go for this collection. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. “The pillows and blanket on the bed can cover me. It’s quite hard to identify I’m hiding here, right?”
2. “Rooftop makes a perfect place to play hide and seek. Who will look up to see whether I’m here or not.”
3. “I’ve hidden all, except for my face.”
4.”I dig a hole to hide but get so excited to see what’s happening around.”
5. “The curtain cover me, actually my face. Noone can spot me, right?”
6. An old suitcase makes a great place to play hide and seek.
7. Pretend to be invisible!
8. “A good place to play hide and seek and take a nap, too.”
9. “Hide in the bush in the garden. Is there any better place to play hide and seek?”
10. “Can you spot me?”
11. “Come out from the back of the sofa. Is it a great hiding place?”
12. This guy is smart with hiding!
13. “Sitting behind the pillow. Is it a good place to hide?”
14. “Pretend that no one sees me then it does.”
15. “Let me help you find a place to hide, bro!”
16. “Noone will find me!”
17. “Just love hiding behind the indoor tree stands. The leaves of the tree cover me.”
18. “Put on a sweater, lie down on the floor, and wait for someone to seek me.”
19. Laying on the bed and pretend nothing happens.
20. The curtain of the window makes a great place to play hide and seek.
21. “You don’t see me, do you?”
22. Stand by the door would be an ideal place to play hide and seek.
23. “They may seek us but cannot recognize who we’re. Am I smart?”
24. “Don’t tell anyone that I’m hiding, exactly taking a nap here. The best place to hide.”
25. ” Hide here to spot who’s approaching me.”