Many people think that animals don’t have feelings and only humans have. But in fact, researchers have found that animals experience the same range of emotions as humans. They cannot express their feelings linguistically, but they can express them through actions. And sometimes, they experience and show these emotions in a much brighter way than we do. They won’t neglect or abandon those who are most vulnerable and need their help. They also show affection and empathy for people they do not know.
If you don’t believe and need more proofs, don’t look any further because this post is all things you need. Here are some photos that prove animals are wonderful creatures who can make sacrifices for those they love and even have enough love for the entire world. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. Kelsey, a golden retriever saved the life of her owner who broke his neck in a fall.
2. This female parrot lost its feathers but one of the males fell in love with the vulture-looking bird. He protects her, feeds her, and plays with her.
3. “My pit has been extremely affectionate with my sister ever since she got pregnant.”
4. “I don’t know the name of this cat or whose cat he is but we’ve been friends for over 2 years now. Every morning at about 5 a.m., I go for a walk and he follows me.”
5. “The time I rescued a crying kitten outside and my cat cuddled her”
6. “My 3-year-old is sick with the flu and all he wants is his dog. He’s been sleeping like that for hours. Hammer is the best boy.”
7. “I was bathing the little cat and it was screaming. The older cat that hates water jumped in and tried to pull him out. And they say that animals can’t love…”
8. This is how long-term friendship is born.
9. “This is Daisy and Luna. Daisy doesn’t like car rides so Luna comforts her until they both fall asleep. It’s really moving.”
10. “He thinks we’re best friends and follows me pretty much everywhere.”
11. “That time I finally managed to get a picture of my 12-year-old cat licking my 11-year-old dog, which always confuses the dog and she slowly moves away as if to be polite…”
12. A mother’s love
13. Everyone needs a good hug now and then!
14. This cat follows his owner to the gym and then sits in reception waiting for his owner to finish their workout before walking them home.
15. “Every morning he comes in at 5:30 a.m. for a cuddle.”
16. “My cat holds my hand and stays with me when I’m feeling down.”
17. “My dog started producing milk for a motherless kitten I adopted.”
18. “Caught the golden boys snuggling!”
19. This pelican made friends with a homeless dog that often walked in the docks. After the dog found a new owner, he still continued to visit his old friend.
20. Farmers found 6 wolf cubs and wanted to kill all of them but the man convinced them to sell one of them to him. Now, the wolf is 2.5 years old and he’s not much different from other dogs and is even friends with them.
How do your pets show their love? Please tell us in comments below and share this post to spread love with those around you.
Source: Bright Side