11. “My daughter has been begging us for a kitten for months. We’ve told her in no uncertain terms we are NOT getting a kitten. This is what awaits her on Christmas morning…”
12. “The look on my daughter’s face when I tell her she gets to adopt a kitten as a surprise birthday present.”
13. You can easily trust your son or daughter to such a caring babysitter.
“Adopted him a month ago and he immediately decided his job was to protect my little sister. Never leaves her side.”
14. They can do fitness training for your baby.
15. And they can teach them love.
16. They will help them deal with difficulties.
17. And they will exhaust even the most energetic toddler.
18. Family ties are stronger than anything.
“My dad sends me photos of him and my dog while I’m gone at college.”
19. “My girlfriend and I adopted a puppy last month, and this might be my favorite family picture we’ve taken yet.”
20. A full-grown Flemish giant rabbit can grow up to 3 feet long. In case you think that cats and dogs are too ordinary…
21. Even alligators can be pretty cute.
22. Any pet can make you much happier every day.
“Making me smile every day since ‘06.”
23. This guy picked up a very energetic dog from a shelter. And he lost 83 lb in just one year!
Which pets do you like the most? Feel free to let us know in comments.
h/t: Bright Side