If you are raising a pet, you will see that these adorable furry friends add more colors to your life. They bring you a lot of fun and smiles, making each day a happy day. These animals make their humans fall in love with them even when they doze off. They don’t want to drowse but can’t stand closing their eyes. A catnap is calling for them. And this turns out incredibly adorable (and hilarious).
And, here are 28 adorable photos of pets dozing off we would like to share today. If you are seeking a therapy for tiredness and stress, these are right up your street. Those who are planning to adopt a pet should also give these a look. It’s always great to get a pet at home. These fluffies may cause trouble sometimes but make your life more interesting. Let’s check them out!
1. “I’m struggling not to doze off as we’re gonna have some guests to our home today. Could I take a nap for 10 minutes, mom?”
2. “I think that I will be a playful and friendly boy at the supermarket. But it fails, I dozed off.”
3. “You are calling us, mom? We’re all asleep and a bit hungry. Could you give us some food. We love sleeping with a full stomach.”
4. “The smell of the coffee makes me asleep, mom. I think I will sleep a while”
5. “I try to watch the football match with my dad but it seems that I couldn’t. My eyes start closing down and my mind is empty.”
6. “I have to attend a training course for police dogs but can’t stand falling asleep. Hope that the trainers forgive me.”
7. Is it a “hedgedog”?
8. “I don’t want to sleep at all. My mom’s belly are too soft and comfortable to use as a pillow. I surrender.”
9. “I want to tell you something, mom. Uhm….”
10. “Playing in the garden and dozing off 30 minutes later. Is the weather outside perfect for catnap?”
11. “I can’t sleep. I need to wait for dad to return home from work. It’s almost 10 o’clock but he hasn’t got home yet.”
12. “I just can’t stand falling asleep at the middle of lunch time.”
13. “The perfect place to take a catnap. The sunlight and the air conditioner make me asleep.”
14. “You’re capturing unflattering photos of me. I know that I’m dozing off.”
15. “What are you saying? I think that my mind is not conscious enough to answer your questions.”