Anyone who has ever owned a pet knows that they have a special power of making our lives better. They improve our mood and give us a boost of energy to feel happier and healthier. Besides, they are smart and loyal companions who are there for us whenever we need them. Not only do they give us wonderful companionship, but they also provide us with unconditional love and endless happiness. Some researchers have shown that pets actually have a measurable impact on our mental or physical health at all.
We believe that keeping a pet is perhaps one of the best experiences we humans will ever have. That’s the reason why we collected photos of pets that prove pets really do improve our lives. After all, pets are angel gifts to us from heaven. God created us to have a bond with animals. This is not only true of dogs and cats, but certainly of other creatures. They are God’s gift to us as human beings.
1. “My wife is 30 weeks pregnant, and this is how her cat cuddles with her.”
2. “Love the way she looks at me.”
3. “Our Maine Coon, Max, loves to cuddle in the morning.”
4. “My good boy protecting/comforting my tired wife. We just found out my wife is pregnant — she has been very tired recently.”
5. “Irrespective of how my mood is, he just keeps his paw on me in an understanding way, and makes my day!”
6. “I thought the newborn cries would scare the cats off, but it looks like the newest member of the pack has been accepted.”
7. “My little puppy seeing snow for the first time”
8. Say cheese…
9. “Met this one on my way home yesterday.”
10. “Father and son nap time”
11. “Give me that treat please…”
12. “My cat opens her mouth wide when I pet her head and I had to share her magnificence.”
13. “Best friends since day one”
14. “She always makes this face when you give her some good neck scritches.”
15. “My cat Nakatomi loves flowers.”
16. “First time looking out a car window!”
17. “They both enjoy looking at trucks out the window. Now he can hang out with his best friend.”
18. “My dog chilling with my daughter in a kiddie pool”
19. “This is us. Mommy, Caetana, and Luz (means light) our baby girl, 2 years ago, when we got her!”
20. “My dog when she was a tiny fluff ball!”
Are you a lucky pet owner? If you have a photo of your pet, please share it with all of us to brighten our day! Don’t forget to share this post with your friends and family members!