As a cat parent, you will quickly find out that cats think they’re in charge of you, your house, and even the entire world. You can’t deny that cats are the boss, and they are very good at turning their owners into their slaves. They can do it because they have a special way of taking over not only your heart, but your home too.
For this reason, many cat owners decided to share pictures and stories about their lives to show that cats are masters at setting new rules in the house. And after seeing these pics, we understand that these cat owners need at least a minute of peace and quiet. Scroll down to see!
1. “My cat always got mad when I was taking a bath because he was afraid that I might drown. So I put a chair near the bathtub and now he’s the guard.”
2. “My cat took out a piece of my miniblinds and brought it to me.”
3. My cat couldn’t get inside the house, so he activated the video doorbell.
4. “He doesn’t want to play with a toy if I’m holding it. He wants to hold it himself. He also likes to play with those laser lights, but they won’t work for him so he breaks them.”
5. “We have to use tape to keep the cabinet closed and not let her get to the treats!”
6. “Our cat doesn’t want to accept the fact that he’s not our baby.”
7. “He thinks that I spent my day making a bed for him.”
8. I felt uncomfortable when I saw my girlfriend and my cat sleeping together. At that moment, I was no longer sure that she had enough oxygen to breathe.
9. “My cats have reached an impasse. 2 stubborn donkeys both want to walk through that door. I wonder who will give up first.”
10. “She shut down my whole computer by just sitting on it.”
11. “He jumped into the laundry hamper and then he complained because he couldn’t get out.”
12. “I was trying to get a funny picture of both of us yawning at the same time, but my cat stuck his paw in my open mouth. Thanks, Chester!”
13. “Every time I get the ladder out, my cat wants to play king of the hill.”
14. “He would come to the door and beg to come in, and whenever I opened it, he would run off and pretend that nothing happened.”
15. “His brother was already in the laundry basket, but that didn’t stop him.”
16. My cat sits in front of the TV every day and it’s started to get pretty annoying.
17. “He aggressively makes sure we’re not getting anything done. He also bites at the first sign of removal from his designated spot.”
18. “He is sitting right on top of a box of cupcakes.”
19. “We tried to celebrate his adoption anniversary. He wasn’t in the mood.”
20. “He takes away all the stuff that gets more attention than him.”
21. “We’ve been together for 12 years and he still fears for my life every time I take a bath.”
If you’re living in your boss cat’s house, share pictures of your boss and don’t forget to share this post with other staffs like you.