As pets age, their appearances and health can change dramatically. They might have health problems and might have unique needs, but they can still make playful, loving companions. Not only do they bring joy to our lives, but they also provide us with loyalty and unconditional love. Despite being old, they are still lovely and affectionate. They are still cute and sweet babies who love us so much.
After all, age is just a number, right? And no matter how old they are, we can make their lives happy and healthy. That’s the reason why we decided to collect 20 photos of elderly pets who may be old enough to drive but still have so much love to give us. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. “This is my old boy, Link. He’s 10 and still very much a puppy! And he sure loves smoochin’.”
2. “My childhood cat, Abby, just turned 20! She’s the sweetest.”
3. “My cat turns 14 years old tomorrow and still joins me when I go hiking.”
4. “Everyone meet Tripp! He’s 18 years old. Don’t know what I would do without him!”
5. “When I adopted 14-year-old Francis, I was told I would have a few weeks with her. Today, we celebrated one year together!”
6. “Happy twenty-first birthday, Mario!”
7. “This is Sadie. She’s 17.”
8. “Today she’s no longer a teenager!”
9. “Zoe just turned 17 but she still likes to party.”
10. “My snuggly 16-year-old girl doing what she does best”
11. “My dad and my 16-year-old cat, Kitty, also known as the ’cat he didn’t want’ 16 years ago…”
12. “Lady, it’s been 18 years — do we still have to take a million photos every day?”
13. “This is my 17-year-old dog, Runty. I’ve had him since he was born and he means the world to me.”
14. “It’s Max’s fifteenth birthday today!”
15. “Old Man Ted (15) got new jammies.”
16. “This lovely little Abigail is nearly 20 but she’s still just a baby to us!”
17. “Happy fourteenth birthday to my old fart! Let’s hope for many more years, JJ!”
18. “My old man, Harpo, napping as an 18-year-old kitty should”
19. “This is Rufus! He’s a 13-year-old Australian cattle dog mix who enjoys being stinky and yelling. He’s a very good boy.”
20. “Today is my Olive’s sweet 16. Help me wish a very happy birthday to this stoic little tube of love.”
Are you a lucky person who has a senior pet companion? If yes, please share pics of your elderly pet with us in the comments below! Be sure to share this post with your friends and family members!