1. When you got a cat you imagined hours cuddling together, but instead your cat likes to sit across from you and give you the stink eye.
2. You’ve tried to force your cat to sit on your lap, but they are just not into it.
3. If you invade their personal space too much you will get injured.
4. Or if you dare to expose your feet, that also merits a punishment from your cat.
You can forget about having your feet out the duvet on a warm night.
5. Despite hating physical contact most of the time, your cat still managed to take up your whole bed.
6. In fact the only time your cat seems to want to be close to you is usually at about 5am.
7. Other things your cat likes to do at 4am include sprinting around the whole house and randomly attacking stuff.
8. In fact your cat only seems to be awake during the hours you most want to sleep.
9. And just when you think you’ve persuaded them to stop doing one thing, they find a new way to torture you