Many pet owners let their pets sleep on their bed with them. They give a variety of reasons for sharing beds with their 4-legged friends, one of the most common being that pets are soft, warm, and sweet like stuffed animals. Moreover, sleeping with pets brings comfort and security. There’s nothing better than snuggling up to your pets on a cold night.
We love those touching moments when pets fall asleep with their humans, so we’ve collected 16 pictures of pets and humans sleeping together to share with you. What makes these pictures even more interesting are the unique places and poses that the pets choose when sleeping with their owners. Scroll down to see for yourself!
1. “My girlfriend finally woke up before me and caught our usual sleeping arrangement that I’ve been complaining about. The bed is King-size.”
2. “I came home from work to find all my guys sleeping.”
3. “How my boyfriend and his cat sleep”
4. “Woke up to find my boyfriend and our dog sound asleep like this.”
5. “Came home from work to find someone sleeping with my wife.”
6. “Wife caught us sleeping. ”
7. “Everybody’s got these great pictures of their people sleeping with their pets and I’m over here stuck with this mess.”
8. “My 13-year-old fell asleep cuddling our mastiff puppy.”
9. “Here’s my husband sleeping with the puppies he never wanted.”
10. “His favorite sleeping spot”
11. “My dog Sherlock loves to cuddle. We cuddle on the couch for so long, that we both usually fall asleep.”
12. “This is how my cat and my wife sleep every night.”
13. “My cat loves to sleep like this and it’s undeniably the cutest thing I’ve ever experienced.”
14. “Got a new puppy and he doesn’t like sleeping alone. Came downstairs to this.”
15. “I was reading in bed last night when I realized my husband and our foster kittens were all fast asleep like this.”
16. “Asked my SO why he sleeps in the guest room some nights. He sent me this.”
Do you love to share your bed with your pets? If you have a photo of you and your pet sleeping together, please share it with us in the comments below!