We know that cats are smart, but in fact, they have more cognitive skills than we think. This explains why cats often think they’re better than us and try to be the masters of the house. And of course, they always succeed in taking over our place and even our hearts.
We collected 15 pictures that prove cats keep their humans as their pets and it’s not the other way around. If you don’t believe, scroll down to see!
1. And the sponsor of me being late for work is my purring cat. My purring cat: “You don’t have to go anywhere.”
2. “I think we have completely spoiled our cat.”
3. When you open the bathroom door at the wrong time:
4. — It’s very funny. — Yeah, I can’t stop laughing.
5. So adorable!
6. “Hey, why are you making so much noise?”
7. “When you’ve been drinking from the toilet and finally get a similar drinking bowl…
8. When you’re not the youngest one in the family anymore:
9. “She just wanted to have some oatmeal.”
10. “She looks at me this way every time I change the bedding.”
11. “Hey, guinea pig! Listen to me carefully, I’m not going to repeat this twice…”
12. “I took my cat on vacation with me. This is how the maids left her after they finished cleaning my hotel room.”
13. “My life is finally good.”
14. “This is how my cat gives me a hint that he has run out of water.”
15. “We installed Skype for my cat. Now we call her from work and have a little chat.”
When did you realize that your cats are masters of your house? Feel free to share your answers with us in comments below!