If you think that pets may look ashamed to you after you’ve caught them doing something bad, you are wrong. Anyone who has ever owned a pet knows very well that these 4-legged friends probably don’t feel too guilty after they do something wrong. You can be mad at them, but when you look at their cute and silly faces, you’ll most likely forgive all their “crimes.”
Here are 20 shameless faces that don’t care about the rules or what you think of them. Scroll down to check for yourself! These pics are guaranteed to make your day better.
1. “We had our wedding cake remade for our fifth anniversary and this fat guy took the first bite.”
2. “My sister got a net to keep the dog in the back seat but she does not accept.”
3. “From purring and being half asleep to chin chomps. Danger cuddles were still 110% worth it.”
4. “I told my dog to stop begging and go away while I was eating. 30 seconds later, I looked down to see this…”
5. “Trash or my food — it’s no different to him. But he almost never eats from his own bowl.”
6. Art and its creator
7. “I get a nice smack to the head every time I enter the kitchen now.”
8. If you were wondering where your scrunchies disappeared to, this is a possible answer.
9. “I was still using this plate.”
10. “This is my dog. His name is Ham. He steals potatoes out of the bag and eats them.”
11. Come, steal, disappear…
12. “All he was doing was sleeping. Why?”
13. “Hey, I noticed there was something in the way of this window! I fixed it for you!”
14. “This is Oakley. He has no idea what happened here. Even offered to help clean it up. 11/10 such a good boy!”
15. “My dog when I open a bag of literally anything”
16. “This little fuzzball went to extreme measures to try and snag my headphones.”
17. “My cat dropped everything in the closet and now he’s all happy.”
18. “She cries till I remove the bag and then hops in the trash can in my office to conk out.”
19. “You didn’t see me here, okay?”
20. Some chipmunks chose a great place to store their walnuts for winter.
Do your pets steal your things and look for a way to make a mess in your home? If you have any photos of them, please share them with us in the comments below!