Many people think that humans are special and unique animals who have emotions, but as it turns out, we are not the only organisms to feel and express feelings. Anyone who has ever had a pet cat or dog knows that they use their facial expressions and their actions to communicate with us. Many scientific studies have also shown that our furry friends may share many of the same emotions that we experience in everyday life.
We believe that the link between humans and animals may be close. They experience the same range of emotions as humans, including fear, happiness, shame, embarrassment, jealousy, rage, and anger. That’s the reason why we collected 18 photos of animals who are good at expressing their feelings. These pics will prove that animals do have feelings and emotions. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “My dog after his first grooming session”
2. “The look my dog gives my grandpa”
3. “We adopted a friend for our parrot today and they already love each other.”
4. “A happy duckling taking a shower”
5. “What kind of CATerpillar is this?”
6. “I’m in danger of being nuzzled to death.”
7. “Brain freeze!”
8. “Quokkas are the face of happiness.”
9. When they found out they had to sit in a traffic jam for 3 hours:
10. “High five, doggo!”
11. “This pupper is ready for a bedtime story!”
12. Anything can be a comfortable bed if you try hard enough
13. The way they love each other is priceless.
14. You can feel Ponca’s love through the screen
15. “Arthur loves his portrait.”
16. “You can see it all in her eyes.”
17. The puppy seems to really enjoy the ride
18. The animal handlers at the Oregon Zoo took the elephant around to meet some other animals. The sea animals were his favorite.
Do you agree with us that animals have emotions and feelings? Tell us your thoughts in the comments below! Be sure to share this article with your friends and family members!