The lifespan of pets is short, so every pet owner wants to slow their aging process and help them live longer. However, nobody can escape from getting older, and animals are no exception. As our pets age, it is common for us to see them slow down, lose muscle and ease of mobility. They can’t walk as fast as they used to, and that their hearing isn’t that sharp anymore. But no matter how they are, they still love us so much and never stop doing that.
Here are 19 touching photos of senior pets that we would like to share with you. Through these pics, we want to remind you the unconditional love and great companionship that your pets give you. Scroll down to see!
1. “This is our Savva. At the end of March, he turned 18. Apparently, his hearing is pretty bad, so he meows like crazy because he’s bored. But he’s family!”
2. “My sweet Olive turned 16. Wish a very happy birthday to this little tube of love.”
3. “This is Sadie. She’s 17.”
4. “My old man is going to be 16 this year. He’s still a kitten at heart, but today, he needs his favorite bed to be placed a little closer to the fire.”
5. Kirby’s LinkedIn picture, age 13
6. “Old lady cat, Queen Pauline, is 18 today!”
7. “Happy 21st birthday, Mario!”
8. “Bonya, 15 years old. My retired child…”
9. “This is Red, a pit bull mix. He’s about 15 years old.”
10. “My 12-year-old Kira still loves hiking.”
11. “I was 23 when I adopted him. Now, he’s 16, and I’m almost 40.”
12. “It’s this old man’s 14th birthday today!”
13. “Our friend turned 14 recently, but he still destroys his toys like a puppy.”
14. “We’ve been together for 20 years. He helped me through some rough times.”
15. “My dog is 11 years old. We walk 2-3 miles almost every day.”
16. “Our Manechka is about 13 years old. She’s spent 10 years with us. We adopted her when she was 3, she had a difficult life story.”
17. This beauty turned 14!
18. “Our 15-year-old chinchilla just gave birth for the first time in 8 years.”
19. “My 15-year-old chihuahua has very sensitive eyes due to iris atrophy. Here she is in her glasses, and I can stop smiling because of this photo.”
Do you have pets? Share photos of your fluffy friends with us in the comments below!