Some of our most memorable moments come from the first time we did something, and of course, firsts are important to animals too. So, sometimes we wonder how animals’ reactions would be when they experienced something new for the first time.
Scientists have shown that animals’ emotions are much less diverse and intense than those of humans. But when something exciting happens to them, it seems that they have plenty of emotions, and they cannot hide their true feelings. As a result, their wonderful emotions make them pull out dramatic faces that sometimes even humans cannot do.
Well here we have a compilation of some awesome and priceless photos that show us just how expressive animals can be when experiencing something new. We have to admit, it’s really hard to stop being amazed by them, and some of them are guaranteed to make you laugh. These animals even remind us what it’s like to experience something new for the first time. Scroll down to check out!
1. We forgot to tell our cat that we had a baby.
2. Poor dog’s terrifying first train ride.
3. This guy is using his new vacuum the first time.
4. My aunt took her indoor cat outside for the first time.
5. His first taste of peanut butter… and he’s addicted!
6. First time swinging.
7. 2-week-old foster kitten meeting the sun for the first time.
8. Little kittens can be very scary.
9. Put my inside cat outside and walked out to this five minutes later.
10. This dog tries a lime for the first time.
11. First time outside.
12. What are those things?
13. First time at the vet.
14. First snow day.
15. Cat seeing a Christmas tree for the first time.
16. Meeting his new sister for the first time.
17. First time she went outside. The grass is lava.
18. “My rat trying watermelon for the first time…”
19. The first time going down the stairs on their own. Apparently the trip was exhausting.
20. “My puppy’s first time sticking her head out the window resulted in pure ecstasy.”
21. “The first time my cat has seen a watermelon.”
22. First snow is really exciting!
Which reaction made you laugh the most? Feel free to share with your friends and tell us in the comment section!