The human-animal bond is a mutually beneficial and dynamic relationship between people and animals that positively influences the health and well-being of both. So, many pet owners see their pets as a part of the family and openly admit to loving them. They even form a strong relationship that can help them through the most difficult times in their lives. From the companionship and unconditional of pets and their owners to the hugs they give to each other – you’ll find it all and more in our post.
We believe that we should honor the human-animal bond because the relationships we have with our pets offer us opportunities to experience reciprocal expressions of unconditional love. For this reason, we would like to share with you 20 photos of human-animal bonds that show how close our bond is with our companion animals. Scroll down to enjoy!
1. These guys seem to be sad about their owner’s wedding.
2. This cafe allows the dog to pay for cookies with leaves.
3. When you share everything, even music:
4. A cat hugging his mom after being lost for 5 hours
5. “As I was saying goodbye, my dog did this…”
6. “How are you doing this, man?”
7. “My boyfriend and my cat have a special bond…I feel like the third wheel.”
8. “I need hugs like this.”
9. “I went out of town for 2 days! Ginge hasn’t left my side.”
10. Mutual hugs
11. How many cats does it take to change a lightbulb?
12. “Molly likes to sleep while I rub her belly.”
13. Happy birthday to you!
14. “What’s up, man?”
15. “Look at me, human! Why are you always staring at that stupid box?”
16. “When our son was born, we figured he’d bond with one of our 4 dogs. Imagine our surprise when he became best friends with our bad-mannered, pissy cat.”
17. “I left for deployment a week ago and my wife sent me this today. That’s my pillow.”
18. “Sure! I’ll hold it for you. Not an issue!”
19. Sailors created this small hammock for the kitten that was living on their ship during the war.
20. The way this cat is looking at the guy is simply, “Awww!”
What do you think about these human-animal bonds in this article? We’d be glad to hear from you in the comments!