Animals, whatever type of animal they are, have been shown to form human-like friendships. They are capable of feeling love and compassion just like we are. They love each other, show support, and treat each other well. They are able to bond with others and create perfect friendships that can make us think about true friendship.
Sadly, many people still believe that animals are just dumb creatures, so we have gathered some photographic proof to change their mind. These unlikely animal friendships will prove that animals are capable of forming strong relationships that can make us green with envy. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. “I tried to isolate tiny kitten from my other cats but my little lady Maia had other ideas. She got into the room and I found them like this.”
2. “Raj initially didn’t like sharing his bed with the new pup Jonty. Didn’t take long.”
3. What a furry hat this doggy has!
4. “Took a severely malnourished pigeon in and my blind pigeon came over, preened him, and made him feel at ease.”
5. “My black cat, Klene, was alone and depressed. I got her a new pal, the black and white Gijs.”
6. “Animals love each other.”
7. “My 2-year-old rat and the elderly male we adopted to keep him company a few months ago — they’re firm friends now.”
8. “My newly adopted great dane pup feels down but my 1-year-old cat comforts him until he falls asleep.”
9. “Our terrier always slept on our spaniel.”
10. “My rescued baby comforting newborn, rescued kittens”
11. “Mom, I’m here with my buddy.”
12. “I took in a very sick mommy dog who had lost all her pups. 2 weeks later, I took a sick malnourished puppy in.”
13. “All we need is somebody to lean on.”
14. “My giant dog helped me raise a little lamb that was rejected by her mom.”
15. “Who brought this little monkey in?”
16. Kitty likes its bunny.
17. Cat-dog, new edition
18. Fuzziness overload!
Have you ever had pets who were best buds? Please share them with us in the comments below!